We are looking for a creative Animator to develop excellent visual frames with 2D/3D or other techniques. Your work will give life to storylines and characters in films, games, or videos.
Animators possess a creative eye and artistic aptitude. They can easily turn a script or a concept into an impressive computer-generated animation. To excel in this role, you must be highly skilled in CGI software and storytelling.
- Read scripts and storylines to understand animation requirements
- Prepare presentations with raw designs to customers
- Develop storyboards for the initial stages of production
- Create models, drawings, and illustrations by hand or electronically
- Join images with background graphics and special effects
- Ensure synchronization of frames and audio
- Participate in the editing process
- Direct the work of animation assistants
- Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors, etc.)
- Proven experience as an animator
- Knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion, and computer-generated animation
- Experience in project management
- Proficient in CGI software (Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4d, etc)
- A creative storyteller with presentation abilities
- Comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Degree in computer animation, 3D/graphic design, fine arts, or relevant field
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Environment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send online portfolio and resume (with photo) to :
email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application for 2D Animator”
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.