We are seeking a dedicated illustrator to join our studio. You will collaborate with other illustrators, graphic designers, and animators to create compelling and eye-catching images for animated videos, marketing campaigns, and advertising assets.
For this role, you will collaborate with clients, editors and marketers to make sure you gasp and sketch out their business needs to attract their audiences. If you can use your creative skills to turn messages and ideas into appealing illustrations, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will create illustrations that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
Below are some of the responsibilities an illustrator is expected to assume in their position:
- Create and design various art materials for digital media & animated videos.
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts.
- Ensure projects are completed promptly with a quality product.
- Suggest best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow illustrators to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company.
- Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software.
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces.
- QA designs for errors.
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible.
Below are the qualifications expected of an illustrator:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a creative field preferred but not required .
- Proficiency in programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 years experience in graphic design.
- Strong attention to detail and artistic skills.
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web.
- Experience with both print and digital media.
- Competitive Salary
- Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Environment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send online portfolio and resume (with photo) to :
email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application for Illustrator”
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.