We are looking for a talented Illustrator to create original pieces of artwork for print and digital publications.
For this role, you will collaborate with clients, editors and marketers to make sure you gasp and sketch out their business needs to attract their audiences. If you can use your creative skills to turn messages and ideas into appealing illustrations, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will create illustrations that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
- Prepare rough drafts according to requirements
- Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
- Refine designs with illustration software
- Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
- Format images using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes
- Participate in design briefs with clients, editors and/or marketers to identify their needs
- Define time and budget limitations
- Ensure that printed illustrations meet quality and color standards
- Brainstorm with the design team to come up with new ideas, patterns and styles
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software
- Proven work experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Solid knowledge of image editing and digital sketching software, like Photoshop, Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Drawing skills with an attention to detail (both by hand and digital pen)
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Environment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can send online portfolio and resume (with photo) to :
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Application for Illustrator”
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.